No-Drill™ Laptop Mount for '14-18 Ram Promaster + More
This No-Drill™ Laptop Stand System installs quickly and easily into the specified vehicles using the existing hardware of the passenger side seat rails. This configuration provides a telescoping feature that ranges from 12 to 18 inches. Dual swing arms provide articulation and 12 inches of reach for passenger and driver access to the mounted device. Patented rubber ball and socket joint provides additional adjustment as well as shock and vibration isolation. The RAM Tough-Tray™is spring loaded to accommodate 10" to 16" wide laptops & (17" wide screens). The tray features four adjustable retaining arms with rubber grip feature. These arms can be moved both vertically and horizontally. This allows for a custom fit for varying thicknesses of laptops and the freedom of not blocking ports or drives. A screen support and USB light are also available to accessorize the tray. Hole patterns on perimeter of tray facilitate the mounting of additional RAM systems to support GPS or other electronics.
- Placement of Mount: Passenger side between seat track and seat frame box or floor board
- Drilling Requirements: No - attaches to seat studs
- Seat Configuration: Bucket Seats. The RAM-VB-129-A-SW1 will not work for bench/tube frame seats. For bench seat or tube frame seat model vehicles, consider the use of the RAM-VB-184T-SW1.
- Material: High Strength Composite and Powder Coated Steel
- C Size
If the Tough-Tray™ Laptop Cradle is intended to hold a laptop or device while the vehicle is in motion, we recommend the Secure-N-Motion™ kit.
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 11"W x 20"L WT: 16.2 lbs